1. Lying Cable Rope Curls – Lay down on a bench while pulling to the back. Ensure your hand’s grip to the end of the rope. Concentrate your pulling force on your biceps.
2. Standing Cable Rope Hammer Curl – While standing, pull up the rope towards your chest. Make sure your arm maintains the same position while just moving your hands to pull the cable.
3. Standing Cable Curl – Same as standing cable rope hammer curl, pull the rope towards your chest.
4. Reverse Cable Curl – Standing by your back, pull the rope towards your chest.
5. Overhead Cable Curl – Hold the rope with one hand, and pull it towards you
6. Standing One-Arm Cable Curl – Hold the rope with one and pull towards away from you. You may also pull to the direction of your chest.